Today 6T we welcome back Writers Notebook! In today’s writing lesson we will be learning a few things:
- Firstly we will be designing our writer’s notebooks front covers, using fine liners. Our front covers will have the heading “(Insert name here) Writers Notebook” in our very best Then you will be drawing 4 – 6 pictures of anything that is important to you! For example, dancing, football, family, pets and/or park. You will have 10 minutes to do this.
- You will then discuss with a partner for 5 minutes the different pictures you have drawn and why they are important to you.
- Once you have discussed your pictures with a partner you will then write a short story one of the pictures you have drawn using wonderful descriptive words for the audience to visualize what you are talking about. You will have 15 minutes to do this.
- A few students will share their creative pieces.
- To conclude, you are to write a Plus, Minus, Interesting reflection and post your comment to this page ready for next week. For the ‘I’ you are to brainstorm some interesting topics that we could consider for next week.
Thank you 6T, Lets get writing!!!!!! Looking forward to reading your beautiful and well-descripted short stories.